Five things that make me miss and think of you the most:
5. Emu Oil... your cure-all. Don't worry though, I found an Emu Oil lotion at Big W and bought it.
(My skin should be in perfect condition when I return.)
4. Hearing about the goats, cattle, peanuts... and all the rest of the farm business. Everyone has definitely come to realize I'm a small town, country girl.
3. Your rough hands from working all day.
2. Sunday mornings without your famous, yummy chocolate chip pancakes.
1. The quirky things you find funny and the most perfect, heart-warming smile that comes when you laugh at your own joke.
I LOVE YOU.
I went to my first footy game friday night! It's not near as incredible as a high school friday night or college game, but it was fun and won't be my last!
These scarves are a must have for the game. Pretty much everyone has one to support their team. The first week here I did some footy research and decided to go for the Geelong Cats. 1. They are cats. 2. Some of my friends are from Geelong. 3. Their colors are navy and white. and 4. They were #2 behind a really prideful, annoying team, Collingwood. So GO CATS!!
"We are Geelong, the greatest team of all
We are Geelong; we’re always on the ball
We play the game as it should be played
At home or far away
Our banners fly high, from dawn to dark
Down at Kardinia Park"
So Go Cats. Reerr. Hiss.